1. When the tempered glass gob falls into the initial mold, it cannot enter the initial mold correctly, and the friction with the mold wall is too large, causing wrinkles. After the blowing inspection, the wrinkles spread and the glass drum is wrinkled.
2. The scissors marks of the upper feeder are too large. After the glass bottle is formed, the scissors scars appear on the bottle body.
3. The initial mold and molding raw materials of the glass bottle are poor, the density is not enough, and the oxidation is too fast after high temperature, forming tiny grooves on the surface of the mold, and forming unevenness on the surface of the glass bottle after molding.
4. If the oil quality of the glass bottle mold is too low, the mold will be insufficiently lubricated, the dripping speed will drop, and the material mold will change too quickly.
5. Due to the unreasonable design concept of the early mold, the mold is large or small, after the material is dropped into the molding mold, it is blown and diffused unevenly, and black spots appear on the glass bottle.
6. The dripping speed of mechanical equipment is not uniform, the nozzle is adjusted improperly, and it is inconsistent with the initial mold forming temperature of the glass bottle. It is easy to produce cold spots on the shell of the glass bottle, which will soon damage the smoothness.
7. When the tempered glass glue in the industrial furnace is not clean or the mold temperature is uneven, bubbles, small particles and small hemp clusters will appear in the productive glass bottle.
8. The speed is too fast or too slow, which are the reasons for the uneven bottle body, thin bottle wall, different thickness and color spots.
Post time: May-13-2022